News & Updates

After careful consideration and lots of weather watching, we are forced to cancel today’s event, October 1, at North Middlesex High School. With rain until 7:00 PM it is not safe and certainly not in the best interest of students and staffs to proceed. Thank you for your understanding and support in this difficult decision.
Lennie Machado – NESBA President